Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Alice Turquoise Ring



Inspired by the glamorous and eternally chic Alice Cullen, this gorgeous ring feautures a lovely, vintage West German glass turquoise piece set in a stellar vintage filigree ring. Old and stylish, just like Alice!

I love using older components when making Twilight inspired jewelry - what could be better than vintage turquoise for our favorite vintage vampire? :)

One of the most popular BB items, this ring goes with everything! The vintage filigree is adjustable with firm, gentle pressure, so you can customize the size for your perfect fit. Leave your ring size in the box below, and we'll even send your ring sitting at the right size for you.

Made entirely with vintage supplies, this ring won't be around forever. Get this lovely while you can!

Sizes
Ring Size



4 comments:

Audrey Baker said...

This ring is just as beautiful as the bracelet. I am very please to add it to my collection of Twilight pieces. It adds a touch of antique class to your wardrobe. It is so versatile and adds elegance to any outfit. I look forward to adding more pieces to my collection.

Audrey Baker said...

This ring is a beautiful and classy ring. Definitely one I would recommend. It is a versatile piece for any wardrobe. I would definitely recommend it.

sctigergirl81 said...

I get so many compliments on this ring. The bracelet will probably be the next item to add to my collection. I love it! And as always it's great quality just like all the other jewelry I've purchased here. couldn't be happier!

Anonymous said...

I just received my order; it was presented well enought to give as a gift, but I was thrilled to when I opened the package and had to keep it for myself! I get so many completments on this ring -- thank you!!